Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- EXPERIENCE IN WIND ENERGY IS A MUST.
- Mechanical engineer with experience in O&M of Vestas turbines and main components;
- Strong experience in the operation and maintenance of wind farm (SCADA, WTG's maintenance and performance);
- Experience in transmission lines, substations, telecommunications might be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of the legal Romanian framework related to its domain.
- to manage contracts for the operation and maintenance of a wind farm;
- to monitor contractual obligations and activities related to O&M contracts;
- to schedule and supervise maintenance works regarding wind turbines and related infrastructure;
- to propose necessary measures to minimise downtime of turbines;
- to monitor and constantly control the performance of turbines through SCADA system;
- to maintain relationships with local and national authorities, energy dispatcher;
- to prepare internal reports those summarise the performance of the wind farm (production data, availability data, etc.);
- to monitor, propose and take all necessary activities to maximise the performance of the wind farm;
- to monitor the status of the O&M issues and the performance of the suppliers;
- constantly monitors turbines errors via Scada system and to suggest to the management necessary steps to improve performance of wind farm;
- to coordinate with suppliers implementation of a maintenance plan;
- to handle, together with a insurance company any insurance events covered by insurance policies;
- verification the monthly reports prepared by the subcontractors;
- to maintain relationships with a trader and ANRE;
- support regarding budget preparation, expenses forecasts according to contracts;
- to act as a member of a tender committee preparing necessary documentation/protocols, evaluating offers received;
- to organise and supervise civil works on site;
- other duties established by management.