Asset Financing and Sales
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Salariu brut pe luna
1600 - 1800
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The UNY Network is looking for a skilled Real Estate Project & Financing Manager to help expand our network of investors and buyers. This full-time position will be at the forefront of our company’s sales effort, being generously compensated with a competitive salary and commissions. We’re expanding and developing upon our unique strategy whereby we consolidate and aggregate the top investments offering and offer them to our network of sizable investors.
The Real Estate Project & Financing Manager is responsible for expanding and developing upon our unique strategy whereby we consolidate and aggregate the top real estate investments and offer them to our network of sizable investors expanding our network’s user base, approaching, onboarding and matching investors and investments and reporting directly to the General Manager.
About the organization
UNY is a cutting-edge fintech that has a vision to build a single global unifying network, allowing users to synchronize their financial life and progress the scale and scope of investments opportunities. We are developing the critical infrastructure to allow global financial institutions, investment funds and investors to work together to a higher level and with increased efficiency. Through the convergence of various marginal improvements, the paradigm and frontier of efficient capital allocation in the global financial markets is being expanded.
Our focus now it to consolidate the relationships, sales process and organizational development we have prepared and to put them to work in bringing the UNY Network to life, with the initial focus being on the European, US, Asian and possibly African markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage sales penetration of prospect and target real estate deals in order to solicit opportunities for presentation of the UNY Network services
- Manage information in the Firm’s contact relationship management (CRM) system, including the review and creation of mailing lists used for direct mail campaigns.
- Conduct research and prepare intelligence reports on clients, potential clients, competitors and target industries.
- Manage relationships with high profile accounts while maintaining a profitable and strategic customer relationship
- Facilitate the brokering of transactions, Assist in the production of marketing collateral and pitch materials, responses to RFPs and client presentations, including proofreading, formatting (must have exceptional PowerPoint skills), editing, printing, binding and delivery.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the real estate market and marketplace development – and leverage this knowledge to be a trusted advisor to clients and prospective clients and position The UNY Network effectively
- Must be willing to travel
- Perform on-network matching duties between investors and investments, according to their needs
- Develop specific solutions to create unique selling propositions, such as writting out presentations and investment proposal documents
- Track and record all sales activity in accordance to the UNY Network policy
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven Track record of Developing and Managing Strategic Client Business Relationships
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Real Estate and Sales, but experience in international business development is also required
- Excellent skills in written and spoken Business English
- A strong affiliation with/academic background in investments, finance (must) marketing, communication (optional)
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give full-time commitment, even though we offer flexibility in office time.