ASSEMBLY PROCESS ENGINEER Cluster AREA
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Elaborates work instruction for each station, process or machine
- Provide technical support to the organization in areas such as corrective action, defect avoidance, problem solving
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods Supports continuous improvement activities
- Ensures adherence to customer technical requirements
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
- Support preventive and corrective maintenance activities
Technical University – Mechanical, Automation, Electronics, Electro-technical
• Minimum experience in automation, electronics, pneumatics.
• Minimum experience in working with PF, PFMEA, CP, maintenance form.
• Knowledge of technical drawing
• English – medium level
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family
- Free sports activities
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours