Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Seeking for a new challenge in the automotive industry? Come and join us if this is what you do best and love most.
We are searching for an experienced Assembly Engineer with a strong background in Rear Lamp and Head Lamp development.
The ideal candidate has proven prior successful technical experience with several projects developed for major carmakers.
- Responsible for designing/industrializing of assembly technologies/processes for new products, in line with customer requirements, cost, time and quality objectives;
- Defines the necessary equipment and communicates with the equipment suppliers;
- Responsible for launching the new products/equipment in the production area, organizing them by flux, layout, checking bottlenecks;
- Create and manage the technical documentation according to IATF/VDA for new products launch;
- Analyses and optimizes the assembly processes;
- Represents the organization in front of the client and suppliers;
- The ideal candidate would have preferably a technical university degree;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in the automotive field;
- Represents an advantage having experience in time measurement and line balancing;
- Knowledge of IATF, VDA, control plan, production planning;
- Good knowledge of PFMEA and DFMEA tools would be a plus;
- Previous experience in operating with AutoCad represents a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Dynamism and proactivity would be a great asset.
Ready to light-up your career? Come and join our RND team!