A fresh start for 2018 using the latest tech stack on brand new enterprise projects!
You’re a full-stack programmer passionate about writing brilliant code and building useful products. You read around about your subject because you’re relentless about improving your coding ability. Your strengths will have a strong weighting to client side technology.
Join our talented development team to work with a smart, passionate group dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, MongoDB, AWS and heavy use of clean, well structured, reusable code.
As a senior software developer on our team, your aim will be to design, code, test, and analyse software programs and applications. This includes researching, planning, developing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the product lifecycle.
We're looking for someone with the drive, passion, and energy to implement quality technical solutions, coupled with self-motivation and intellectual curiosity. You should be committed to quality and enthusiastic about producing world-class quality solutions.
Using a consultative approach to solving problems, you are a master of the art of outdoing the customers' expectations. The best isn’t good enough—we Endeavor to be better than the best. We'll trust you to use your superior communication skills to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, and rewards.
In addition to your considerable technical skills, you have a deep love and inherent passion for technology. And because technology is ultimately used to enable the business, we look for business acumen—people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.
If that sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now!
You need to have…
- You have at least 2 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC web API development.
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (database design, triggers, stored procedures).
- You have experience with Mongo DB (flexible NoSQL databases).
- You have experience with dependency injection (Ninject).
- You've developed highly flexible and modularized applications.
- You know how to implement SOLID architecture principles.
- You're familiar with agile, scrum and Kanban development practices.
- You speak and write fluent English.
Some things you will be doing…
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior team members sharing your knowledge and skills.
- Develop and implement new products and features for existing and new customers.
- Create model- and data-driven architecture and design concepts.
- Analyse, design, and implement software with high demands around security, performance, and scalability.
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle.
- Be involved in design, architecture, and quality assurance.
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in ENGLISH both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You must be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.
A little of what we offer you…
We have over 20 teammates in our rapidly growing Romanian office working closely with our Australian team, US and South African counterparts.
You feel like a superhero when a good idea pops into your head. Or a great solution. It’s amazing, really—you are invincible. And with all the amazing enthusiasm, the best part yet is to have your colleagues on your side. Those hard-working guys who appreciate a damn good idea and bring everything to the table just to make it happen!
Reliability and responsiveness are in our DNA, simply because we pull out all the stops for customers who believe in us. That’s how all our work gets done. With the constant feedback of our customers, we are making stuff that actually matters.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package tailored to your contribution to the projects.
- You’ll have top private medical insurance to keep you in good health and wellbeing, with the possibility of additional vacation days as needed.
- You'll enjoy working with our friendly team on challenging projects as you get deeply involved in the business and the latest technologies.
- Free lunch every day from a local restaurant delivered to our private rooftop dining area and large outdoor terrace overlooking Romana square, where we also have bi-weekly relax nights.