Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
youngculture is part of NSM Engineering, a Swiss software engineering group of companies, which provides near-shore services for aviation, banking, telecommunications, eCommerce, and many other sectors. Its headquarters are in Zurich and it has its own near-shore development centers in Serbia (Belgrade, Nis) and Romania (Iasi).
With the approach to deliver high quality software solutions for our international customers, we are looking for new colleagues to join our growing Iasi software engineering team in the following position:
ASP.NET MVC Developer
What you will be doing:
- Contribute with your knowledge and skills to the development of a top Swiss online comparison platform, as part of a distributed team (Iasi – Zurich) adhering to the Scrum principles
- You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications, ensuring that a high user experience is achieved
- You will develop new services, optimize existing ones and provide support for designated production systems.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague, hired into this position, should have the following key skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework and C#. Experience in web applications design
- At least 3 years of professional experience in web applications development with focus on:
- ASP.NET (ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API)
- HTML5, CSS3
- HTTP protocol, JSON, XML, Ajax, Security.
- Experience with SOA/Micro-services and Elasticsearch would be considered as an asset
- Experience with MS SQL and ORM mappers such as nHibernate or Entity Framework would be considered as a plus
- Dedication and ownership for delivery on time and quality
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with business areas and infrastructure teams
- Ability to formally document and communicate system specifications
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, problem solving mindset with a focus on root cause analysis, and a developed team spirit
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short-term abroad business trips.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellently skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Travel opportunities to European countries
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.