Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Who is Hallmark?
Hallmark Cards is a privately owned American company based in Kansas City, Missouri and is the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States. Hallmark Cards Continental Europe is part of the Hallmark Cards concern and is market leader in the Benelux.
What do we do?
Annually millions of Hallmark greeting cards find their way to the consumer. With a big assortment of different products Hallmark distinguish themselves of the remaining competitors on this market. By means of greeting cards (online and offline) Hallmark wants to make a contribution to the communication between people by showing feelings, such as love and friendship.
Successful candidate will be working with a team of developers to implement complex solutions in the development of a state of the art web application. This includes systems that interact with various databases and applications, as well as collaborating with other departments, You will work closely with your team in Bucharest and the team in The Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor degree in computer science and have a proven track record in:
* .NET technology
* ASP.NET (MVC)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Good command of the English language both spoken and in writing is essential.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly, dynamic and international work environment
- Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic, fast growing IT company
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
- Have your ideas put to execution quickly, without multiple levels of decision
- Long term projects with many challenges. You have an actual impact on an enterprise-level web application
- Twice a year team-building activities, here the last few: Mamaia, Bușteni , Bran, etc...
- Value recognition
- A pleasant and stable job with a schedule of 8 hours a day
- Excellent working conditions: class A office - Cotroceni Business Center near AFI Cotroceni and Universitatea Politehnica. Metro at 100m.
ASP.NET C# Software Developer
ASP .NET C# Developer