ASE Service Management: Support (languages)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
germană - avansat, engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat, italiană - avansat, spaniolă - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
ASE Service Management - Customer Support
A great opportunity to join the Service Management Support Centre task force in Oracle. The expertise centre delivers non-technical Incident Management services (Service Request and RFC Management), Escalation Management, Reporting and Newsletters. The ultimate role of the SMSC is to grant customers an enhanced Oracle experience and to ensure the appropriate level of service management.
- Provide specialized service management support for top Oracle accounts;
- Stand as customer advocate and work in partnership with account managers to make sure customers receive the right level of attention and support from Oracle Technical Support;
- Enable and expedite the resolution of functionality/performance issues reported by customers, by proactively and reactively tracking customers’ accounts and raising the necessary awareness with the appropriate troubleshooting teams;
- Understand customer concerns, issues and impact, follow-up on the open incidents and ensure their progress with Oracle engineering teams, while communicating with the customer and account manager to share progress and contain concerns;
- Use the available tools and procedures to manage and escalate incidents and to engage the appropriate technical teams in the resolution;
- Join conference calls with Oracle teams or the customer, on demand, to discuss critical issues, establish action plans and share status updates on incidents;
- Ensure traceability of results by using reporting tools to demonstrate progress;
- Prepare the deliverables required by each customer/account manager and send them on the agreed schedule and frequency.
- University Degree;
- Mastering English language;
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal, in at least one other language (French, Spanish, Italian, German), with a strong preference for Italian and/or French;
- Service Management process knowledge is a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer and results oriented;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills;
- Analytical and organized;
- Self driven and motivated;
- Able to work both within a team and independently;
- Demonstrate attention to details and perseverance;
- Able to maintain sustained focus and deliver prompt response to incidents;
- Resourceful and creative, capable to adapt and find the best approach for any situation;
- Committed to delivering value and high performance.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).