Salariu brut pe luna
600 - 900
AVENOR COLLEGE is a non-profit school, founded in 2007 and celebrating our first decade of educating tomorrow’s leaders today. We opened as a nursery school, and the first students entered the High School. Our first A-level class will graduate in 2019.
It is the school’s success that has allowed us to grow so rapidly. From modest beginnings, we have grown to 500 pupils from Kindergarten to lower sixth, and we expect our enrolment to exceed 650 by 2020.
As the school expands, we need to appoint enthusiastic and dynamic professionals to contribute to the teaching of Arts from August 2019.
Visual art, music and drama are all integral components of Avenor College. Students are encouraged to use various art forms as a means of formulating and expressing ideas, perceptions and feelings. Students will learn to value the contribution of the arts to daily life, cultural identity and diversity.
We would welcome applicants who will fulfil the following Professional Characteristics:
- Outstanding, dynamic and inspirational Art teacher;
- Ability to demonstrate, assess and develop a wide variety artistic talents and skills;
- Teaching excellence and first-rate subject knowledge;
- Evidence of creative and exciting approach to the teaching and learning of Arts;
- Ability to inspire children in their Art lessons and produce high quality, inspiring exhibitions in which the children contribute eagerly and happily;
- High levels of organisational ability;
- Communication skills – to liaise with colleagues, parents and to engage children;
- A confident and competent user of ICT.
We value the following Personal Characteristics and would hope you might be able to demonstrate these:
- Excellent communicator;
- Ability to work as part of a team, co-operative and personable;
- Professional, dedicated, hard-working and motivated;
- Organised, reliable and has good administrative skills;
- A warm, caring and fun personality with a good sense of humour.
- A Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Continuing professional development opportunities;
- A great team spirit;
- A wonderful well equipped friendly environment in which to work, with a motivated team.
- Please send your complete resume/CV;
- Include a covering letter explaining your strengths, your reasons for wanting to work at Avenor College (and live in Bucharest) and a short statement outlining your educational beliefs
- Additionally ensure that your CV includes the names of at least three referees with their current phone numbers and email addresses.