As an Art Director in our studio you have the opportunity to work in an international team of talented and enthusiastic professionals developing Ubisoft brands on mobile platforms. Bring your energy and experience and make your mark in the creation of new and ambitious mobile games in a competitive environment.
• Define the visual identity of the game;
• Create the art style-guide for in-game assets and UI;
• Set up the best practices and standards for production based on industry benchmarks and share your expertise with the team members;
• Oversee art hiring, development and resourcing;
• Review and validate the assets;
• Oversee the whole game graphic quality and art content production in collaboration with the team lead.
• Track record of at least 3 major mobile or AAA games as an Art Director or team lead; variety of genres is a plus;
• Experience in working with licensed IPs is a major plus;
• Experience in working with both in-house and outsourcing/external art teams;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Desire to understand the customers’ preferences and the ability to produce appealing art;
• Motivated, goal-oriented, strong team player.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.