AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE- HVAC
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Engineering or business qualifications an advantage, not a must
- Fluent or very good English required
- Knowledge and understanding of the field of HVAC business sector, but not 100% as a must
- Strong, active and dynamic personality
- Drive, independence and great interpersonal skills
- Time and place flexibility needed for frequent travelling to head office as well as in-country
- Representing the company on the given market
- Actively seeking opportunities with subsequent project management
- Actively developing and stabilizing a client base consisting primarily of designers and installers in ventilation with heat recovery.
- 1 positions: installers and designers
- 2 positions: architect, developers, consultancy companies.
- Searching for more business opportunities and market potential and trends
- Market research, proposal and implementation of sales strategies
- Dealing with after-sales (commissioning, service issues) and related engineering challenges
- Regular reporting
- An interesting position enabling the candidate to use the full range of their skills and grow professionally
- Competitive salary
- Company car for job and private use
- Company mobile phone and laptop for job and private use
The ideal candidate:
A young, active and dynamic sales person. Ideally you should have experience in HVAC sales but it is not a must.
Sales skills or talent are necessary, engineering can be trained.
Dynamism and goal orientation are crucial. Independence is required in terms of subsequent project management under supervision.
Sales channels to the previous HVAC job:
- HVAC wholesalers
- General contractors
We therefore need to find a well-rounded individual, above all a strong communicator and salesperson with enough potential to deal with the technical aspects of the product portfolio. However, managerial skills are equally important as career progress and management position are possible or even expected.