Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Guide and support the existing customers to reach their targets in their local market.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of the features and benefits of the different products and their application.
- Monitor sales and margin for each account.
- Monitoring product sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal and long-term relationship with all decision makers.
- Use pareto analysis to ensure top accounts giving 80% of the business are lot lost and grow.
- Finding new business opportunities to constantly expand the business.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration tools (Q-Plan, Meeting Minutes and Miller Heiman Tools).
- Product presentations and training for sales representatives of the distributor.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Create sales strategies for sales director to approve.
Professional experience & Skills desired to have:
- University degree
- You have demonstrated success in a service role, are customer oriented and used to work as an integral part of a larger, international team
- Additional experience in the Life Science sector, in particular in the highly regulated cGMP-driven Pharma- & Biotech-R&D & Production environment is of added value;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- International sales experience essential
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good medical and chemical background is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- You are fluent in commercial and technical English writing and speaking;
- Any other language skills are of added benefit;
- Good computer skills are a must (Windows, Office, etc.)
What we offer you:
- All benefits of an international and highly successful company
- Working in a very interesting and dynamically growing product and market segment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary& Benefits
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- The 13th salary
- Gym and Wellness special discount package
- Teambuildings and company events