Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Cluster Brand Executive, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
Maximise the potential of assigned Brand/s by communicating and executing Brand strategies and consumer engagement activities which are aligned to Marketing, Brand Portfolio and Consumer Space strategies and which will drive the achievement of brand objectives.
- Develop and implement brand plans and consumer engagement activities to ensure that Brand objectives are achieved. Ensure plans are aligned with brand portfolio, Consumer Space and Brand strategies;
- Adhere to the Global Brand Governance matrix, seeking appropriate governance and oversight in line with the Brands global portfolio positioning;
- Implement local marketing mix elements (promotion, price management and distribution) for all brands, ensuring that solutions are developed and/or adapted in adherence to brand manifestos and guidelines;
- Participates and presents Brand Updates, Activity Recommendation and Evaluations on Cycle Plan meetings;
- Participate in the development of sales forecast for allocated brands;
- Contributes with input on Pricing Strategy for managed brands;
- Propose goals and KPIs for Brand programmes and track ongoing results;
- Manage budget for all brand programmes;
- Ensure competitive product performance in defined consumer segments, initiate corrective actions; supervise consumer product testing to ensure consistency of product treatment, quality output of studies and robust interpretation of findings;
- Ensure product quality and evolution according to metrics (. consumer complaints). Investigate opportunities for product differentiation, which can support Brand positioning. Ensure that product quality meets expectations of regular smokers and is consistent over time;
- Develop effective working relationships with:
- Global Consumer Groups (International Brand Groups).
- End Markets Deployment Managers in the cluster, Trade Marketing, Business Development to ensure that objectives are aligned and appropriate cycle focus and media plan is in place.
- Operations to ensure product and brand activities are correctly managed through the supply chain.
- External agencies to ensure that all brand activity is in line with the requirements of the brief.
the impact of cost elements on brand profitability, control brand support expenditure and monitor product related costs to ensure brand profit objectives are achieved;
13. Develop and coach people direct reports within the Brand team to ensure talented individuals feel motivated and able to progress;
14. Occasionally, Brand Manager will be required to conduct market visit, align with end markets and ensure brand programmes/activities deliver results.
- University Degree, preferably in Marketing;
- Minimum 4 years experience in FMCG company;
- Previous Trade Marketing experience would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in international environments is desirable.
Functional Knowledge & Skills:
- Product development;
- Consumer engagement;
- Brand programme development;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literacy.
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills:
- Effective communication skills;
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills;
- Motivating, coaching and developing people;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers;
- Project management.