Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The MPU Applications Team is looking for young talents to assist and support Linux kernel and applications development on ARM platforms. He/she will help the design, implement, test and document Linux kernel device drivers, root file systems and applications for the current Microchip Technology MPU solutions. He/she will benefit on the job training to improve technical skills.
- Work with Linux kernel to implement/update device drivers
- Use buildroot and Yocto to generate root file systems
- Build and test user space application to demonstrate hardware capabilities
- Create technical documentation, test reports
- 3rd / 4th year student in Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical Faculty
- Good knowledge of C programming and basic knowledge of assembly languages
- Knowledge operating systems both user space and kernel space
- Scripting language knowledge is appreciated (BASH, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of electronics fundamentals
- Good knowledge of English and good communications skills
- Ability to learn and ability to work in a team
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. For more information, visit the website at .