Applications Engineer - Power Management
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Power Management Applications Engineer is responsible to support, assist, and design new evaluation and reference boards to highlight the key features of the new devices, work in laboratory with modern tools to debug customer application issues, support development tools and write application notes. He/she’s responsibilities include testing and creating test reports of the new devices, also. Base of his experience level in DC-DC converters, will be responsible with defining and validating new IC devices architectures.
- Technical assistance for the Microchip’s Linear and Monolithic Switchers Regulators ICs.
- Generate & design new applications idea, Reference Designs, Evaluation and Demo Boards using PCB design tools
- New IC testing and validation, working in laboratory
- Give support for and/or create technical collateral material, such as data sheets, training material, application notes and other documentation.
- Define new IC architectures, validation and simulating it
- Occasional support customer’s designs by giving technical guidance on solving problems
- Occasional travel abroad for short periods of time
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with development and analysis of the analog circuits such as operational amplifiers, analogue switches, DC/DC linear and switching regulators topologies (buck, boost, flyback, etc.), digital circuits or LEDs drivers.
- Experience with hardware design, PCB design (like OrCad, Eagle, Altium Designer preferred)
- Previous experience using a simulation tool is a plus (SPICE base, Simplis, Simetrix, Proteus, MPLab Mindi, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the laboratory equipments and interpreting of the test results
- Prior experience with DC/DC topologies and simulations tools would be a plus
- PIC Microcontrollers programmingis a plus
- Good communication skills
- Technical documents writing
- Presentation Skills
- Good verbal and written English
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.