Software Applications Engineer
4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
- Design and development of firmware for embedded systems that includes digital signal processing, control algorithms and various communication mediums found in motor control and digital power applications
- Design and development of hardware for embedded system that includes schematic, layout and assembly of small batches, associated with motor control and digital power applications
- Development of technical documentation and training material
- Presenting technical training to customers, field applications engineering and field sales teams
- Customer visits to resolve technical problem
- BS in computer automation / electrical engineering with experience of firmware development, having 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in firmware development using ‘C’
- Experience in Motor Control / Power Electronics is desirable
- Knowledge of electronics / Computer Aided Design
- Knowledge on Digital Signal Processing and Control System
- Good communication skill (English)
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.