Application Support Specialist with German
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Application Support Specialist
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
For more information about Siemens please visit and
- Work with a ticket system
- Error analysis within a web application
- Error analysis within script languages and Regular expressions
- Communication with application users and development/support units
- Monitoring of web applications
- Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database
- Response to application breakdowns, troubleshooting and failure documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- IT basics / technical background
- MS Office
- SQL would be a plus
- Regular expressions and script languages (SED and AWK preferable) would be considered a plus
- Very good analytical cognitive abilities
- High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
- Sociable and communicative attitude
- German skills
- Very good English skills
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications