Adresa/ adresele jobului
As an Application Support Specialist, you will be on the front line when it comes to provide support for an internal application to the employees who are having issues.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Independently handle the processes, assist the users and provide resolutions on application issues, handle Operations escalations.
• Perform testing as per requirement document and coordinate for UAT. Document the Change requests
• Establish a liaison with other teams (Development/PMO/BRD) to get the production/UAT issues fixed
• Analyse the reported application issues and initiate appropriate action plans
• Handle pressure and extend the working hours depending upon business requirements
• Perform End Users training
• Log all application related issues in the ticketing tool and track them till closure.
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
• Graduate with min 2 years of relevant experience
• BPO (F&A, OM, HR) experience is a plus
• Possess good verbal & written communication
• Very organized person
• Excellent skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel) and Windows
• Good analytical skills with logical reasoning ability
• Good maturity level with good people handling skills
• Ability to generate out of box ideas / Creative thinking (Measured through ability of taking initiative, Drive and Result focus)
• Customer Centricity
• Proficient in English
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- An attractive benefits package :
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Health &Life insurance and dental scheme;
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Follow us on Facebook