As an Application Support Specialist, you will be on the front line when it comes to provide support for an internal application to the employees who are having issues.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Independently handle the support role for various accounts
• Understand the queries and do initial analyze of the issues reported
• Collaborate with other teams for resolution
• Perform testing for new enhancements, changes in application
• Track all requests in ticketing tool
• Propose improvements, temporary work-around
• Handle escalations
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
• Graduate with min 2 years of relevant experience
• BPO (F&A, OM, HR) experience is a plus
• Open to technology, desire to learn in this domain
• Proficient in English
• Good level of MS Office, mainly Excel
• Handle customer pressure
• Very good communication skills
• Good analytical skills with logical reasoning ability
• Good maturity level with good people handling skills
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- An attractive and flexible benefits package which will allow you to access a variety of benefits from meal/gift vouchers, transportation reimbursement, medical/life insurance, external/internal training.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Follow us on Facebook