Application Support - Cloud
This Job Role is responsible for the execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Manage Amazon cloud environment and all software components included in the solution.
Detection of dimensioning issues at earliest possible stage.
Secure that the preventive maintenance plan covers customer requirements and grant customer approval when necessary.
Ensure that impacts due to forecasted periodic maintenance are reported and agreed with the customer.
- Shell scripting
- IP, DHCP, DNS protocols.
- Public cloud hosting solutions (Azure, AWS)
- F5 BigIP LTM load balancing solutions
- Java Message Service concept
- JMS Brokers
- MySQL Database administration
- Active Directory and Windows Server administration.
- Virtualization Software (VMWare, Hyper-V or XenServer)
- SIEM - Alien Vault
- Docker containers
- Apache Web server
Will be considered an advantage if you have experience with one of the below programming languages:
- CI/CD Solutions
- Microservices solutions
- The ability to understand the concept of public and private cloud, regardless of the software or hardware solutions used.
- Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice.
- To demonstrate a broad understanding of the systems context and environment and to be able to adapt to changing technologies.
- Takes responsibility for timely completion of tasks.
- Demonstrates flexibility within a variety of changing situations while working with various individuals and groups.
- Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand.
- The ability to identify fast partial solutions to ambiguous problems.