Application Specialist Trainee – 9 Months Contract
Fara experienta, Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an Application Specialist Trainee to provide functional and basic technical support for the company’s internal Business Intelligence tools for internal users located in our Worldwide offices.
What you’ll do
- Perform functional and basic technical analysis (Level 1 topics) on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
- Build basic reports for the users;
- Have a good understanding of the Business flows (accounting, financial reporting, treasury) and of an integrated IT system;
- Collaborate closely with Support Developers to identify the best solutions for bug corrections/ developments, in the requested deadlines;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge database and functional documentation;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
What you’ll bring as experience
- Final year student or University graduate;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, capable of interaction at all levels in the company;
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience in IT or in Customer Support;
- SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge;
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
- Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Enthusiasms for learning new technologies.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.