Application Specialist -BVM (Base Véhicule Monde)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for a dynamic BVM Responsible, to join our Client Service Team in Bucharest, whose mission is to provide necessary support on database (BVM).
In this challenging role, you will:
- Keep and improve database quality periodically, make the necessary analyses to follow up the monthly key indicators (anomalies)
- Know how to follow different specific situations according to standard procedures in case of creating reports or having different requests from the users
- Offer the necessary support to the BVM users: make necessary investigations to locate and resolve the errors and come back with a feedback to them request
- Create specific procedures for the processes related to the daily workflow and validate them
- Prepare reports – documentations, procedures and presentations for the weekly meetings related to the business process
- Gather knowledge about the database in order to understand better its structure and to create a strong relationship with the plants.
- Work cross-functionally with ad-hoc requests from different internal or external departments
Important skills to be successful in this role are:
- Technical higher education
- Car industrial environment knowledge
- Capability to work with large amounts of data: facts, numbers, different automotive information.
- Attention to details - vigilant when it comes to create representative reports and to make connections between different databases sources (input data to the database).
- Ability to communicate and explain reports clearly and concisely: strong, clear communicator across departments.
- Organized and analytical, respecting deadlines and specifications.
- Experience in the Quality / Engineering / Manufacturing;
- Good knowledge in French and English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT);
Are you up for this challenge?
If you consider that your experience, technical and soft skills as well as professional development plans match our needed profile, we are looking forward to your application :)
When joining our team, besides the competitive financial package, private premium health coverage, corporate training and mentoring programs, 7 card, flexible working hours etc, you will have the opportunity to join a global team, engaged in an advanced learning environment, centered on real time feedback that will definitely shape your career in a way that fits not only your education, experience, competences but also your life, and will grow your potential up to the next level.
Join a team where you can make a difference, where your work has impact and meaning, your initiatives are rewarded and your “WHYs” are answered.
Free your talent, boost your life, shift your world. Let your passion drive the future!