Application Responsible - SAP Purchasing modules
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are on the lookout for an Application Responsible - SAP Purchasing modules.
- Being part of the Delivery team you will ensure a correct implementation/customizing of internal customer requirements regarding the responsible applications SAP SRM, SAP MM (focus on Purchasing), SAP SLC
- Clarification of new requirements or changes to affected application with Solution Manager and/or Solution Expert
- Clarification and understanding of internal customer(s) requirement(s) in detail
- Responsible for evaluating the IT-related effort for a certain change in clarification with . Solution Manager and/or Solution Expert, Software Designer and Software Developer
- Permanent revision of Product Backlog to ensure comprehensive functionalities or the owned product for certain releases
- Taking part in regular meetings (. Daily Scrums) with Delivery Team to be informed about the current development progress/result
- Alignment of release planning with dependency to other applications
- Initiates releases for 3rd Party Software in his area of responsibility
- Ensures the handover to 2nd Level Support and Key Users for Incident- and Request management and oversees maintenance tasks regarding its application
- Foster product innovations and improvements in alignment with Solution Management Team
- Finalize the functional specification in alignment with Software Designer and/or Software Developer
- Define testing strategy in alignment with Software Designer
- Document test plans and test cases
- Reports directly to the Delivery Manager
- Coordinates the requirements regarding IT Infrastructure and addresses it accordingly
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar
- Deep knowledge about the SAP Purchasing modules . SAP SRM, SAP SLC and SAP MM (focus on Purchasing)
- Responsible for the characteristics and economic success of the application and appropriate documentation (. functional specification)
- Responsible for revisioning the Product Backlog
- Release of Software Development Requirement
- Responsible for Customizing of the owned applications
- Black box testing experience
- Very good English/German a plus
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided
- Perfect work-life balance– you’re not just a number
- Discounted gym membership and medical benefits, work from home entitlement etc
If the aforementioned responsibilities resonate with what you’re looking for or just curious to find a bit more drop me a line at or send your CV at: : Employee Consulting Support Processes.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weekBy sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “” or “”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etor by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies.