Application Engineer for Electronics
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for an Application Engineer for Electronics, for our plant in Timisoara.
- Participate in providing production-related experience in concept and development phases of future projects electronic assembling;
- Participate in process / product FMEA;
- Coordinate and carry out initial sampling, make sample parts; Coordinate optimizations and subsequent pay-offs;
- Document and specify manufacturing parameters and processing windows;
- Carry out other activities within the scope of Simultaneous Engineering Process (SEP) which serve to prepare for series production;
- Transfer tools to series production. All activities that are required to maintain a problem-free process; Process evaluating activities in the acquisition project.
- Higher Education in electronic engineering or comparable training or master or technician in electronic production;
- Several years of experience in the area of electronic serial production;
- Experience in the design and definition of flat modules;
- Knowledge of English;
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills;
- Prepared to take business trips including sojourns abroad (no long-term stays abroad).
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.