Enabling Tools is an Agile Release Train (ART) with the purpose providing an end-to-end solution for the development and maintenance of SW features for future
Within this ART, several agile teams are focusing on specific areas and contributing with their “link” in the tool chain. Each team consist of 6-9 highly skilled developers working together using SCRUM/
As a developer, you will be responsible for solving your assignments from the backlog; you are also required to collaborate closely with the team and the product owner to make sure the team delivers to the best of its
• Develop new features and functionalities according to specificatio
• Participate in the agile way of working and be an active contributor to your
• . or . degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work
• .NET (C#) full stack
• MQ (Rabbit)
• SQL Server
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Experience of developing tools supporting automated test of automotive systems & Continuous Integration
Desired Experience & Qualifications
• Experience with Jenkins, JIRA/Confluence
• Experience from Agile development with SCRUM/Kanban
• Experience from SW Test orchestration, Integration Planning or similar is highly beneficial.
• Windows Server & IIS
• Able to take on many roles, such as developer, tester, business analyst and more
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• Good communicating skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
• Structured way of working.
• Innovative - See possible solutions to the impossible.
the position is placed i sweden and you need to be ready to move. we will help you with accommodation!