Application Consultant SAP GTS
Middle (2-5 ani)
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
We are looking for an IT Application Consultant SAP GTS for our IT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 800 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- As IT Application Consultant for SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) you will perform changes on SAP GTS application level to fulfill internal customer requirements;
- Support the SAP GTS Application Responsible to realize changes in a specific application;
- Enrich functional specification with technical details, perform configuration and customizing tasks on SAP GTS modules;
- Participate in projects as representative of the global SC (Supply Chain) Delivery Team and take part in regular meetings (. Daily Scrum) with the Delivery Team to inform about the current development progress/result;
- Provide operations documentation and continuously update documentation in order to hand over application or new functionalities to Operations Team and support when necessary;
- Update/Import of recurring Legal Changes (Code lists of Data provider); Analyze and correct interface errors between the SAP systems (S/4-EWM-GTS).
- Education acquired through a bachelors degree or professional certification;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in administrative business processes in SAP GTS;
- Consulting and implementation knowledge of GTS processes(requirements management, business blueprints, trainings, roll-outs);
- Additional experience regarding SAP SCM Modules,
- ABAP programming basic level skills;
- Very good English skills mandatory, German language skills are an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;