Application Architect Expert
We are searching for a figure similar to that of a coordinator / project manager for a role within the team, but also equipped with the technical and functional experience necessary to guarantee a full understanding of the development issues dealt with in the context of the Credit area. It is therefore a role that unites the competence of the management processesolicynd the application technologies used to implement them.
The Application Architect Expert plans and manages the activities within the group, interacting with the technical and functional analysts; it contributes to the drafting of project documentation; it guarantees compliance with planned releases and customer requirements. General knowledge of UNICREDIT SERVICES technology environments.
The Application Architect Expert must therefore be able to guarantee the governance of a working group, acting from time to time as a technical / functional analyst or senior developer.
The requirements that complete the profile are:
· In-depth knowledge of the Credit Area processes
· Problem solving capabilities related to the Unicredit Services environment.
· Ability to operate on the E2E tables of the project both as an involved party and as moderator / chairman.
· Knowledge of the main legacies involved in the Credit Area processes
· Ability to replace any member of the group (functional analyst, technician and developer)
· Ability to produce accurate estimates of activities commissioned by Unicredit Services.
In light of these requirements, a minimum of 10 years' experience (in appropriate contexts) is required to fulfill the role.