The job main responsibilities will consist of:
- Actively participate in the process of defining and designing the Application Architecture Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams formalizing the application focused requirements
- Maintain the Baseline Description of the Application Architecture in order to be up to date and to reflect the Target Architecture Strategy
- Develop the Target Description for the Application Architecture in order to support the Architecture Vision, Target Business Architecture linked with Data Architecture and Infrastructure Architecture
- Develop and maintain the Application Architecture roadmap to support the cross-enterprise architecture roadmap within the Opportunities & Solutions design phase.
- Part of the Enterprise Architecture Board and Change Advisory Board
Skills and qualifications:
- Relevant ICT skills and expertise that may include enterprise architect frameworks like TOGAF and Zachman having good command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with tools, techniques and frameworks like: UML, BPMN, ArchiMate
- Strong analytical skills in order to evaluate Information Systems, determine trends, and develop ways to modernize processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed in order to collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders and technology partners.