Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
197 Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu, București
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Assures the correct functionality of the application and the system on which it’s installed, by following the routine and fault prevention guidelines (check and act upon alarms, logs, system monitor indicators). Operation & Maintenance of Linux/Windows servers is also in the scope.
The environment is based on managed services of mobile operator’s networks, with the technical support being performed remotely using SSH and GUIs.
Both proactive and reactive activities are in scope and deals on o a daily basis with: system/hardware failures, hanged processes, scripts not having desired output due to connectivity errors or unexpected network changes, application errors, data flows troubleshooting etc. Creates new bash scripts or ways of working to improve the functionality or prevention activities.
Ensures that the services provided to our customers are continuously available and performing up to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
Understands the customer’s network and systems architecture, liaise with applications experts, operations staff and users to determine requirements and provide quick resolution for technical issues.
- 6 years or more of exposure to IT systems at administration level (storages, backup solutions, monitoring systems (. Nagios, Veritas Backup) represents an advantage)
- Unix based and Windows administration medium knowledge or upper.
- POSIX (bash, perl, SQL scripting, Windows batch scripting) used to automatize different system tasks – basic to medium knowledge level.
- Networking and basic routing (CISCO courses represents an advantage)
- Database administration basic knowledge (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MS SQL, MS Access)
- Technical support environment exposure, working with tickets, priorities, Service Level Agreements, on-call duty one week per month.
Nice to have requirements:
Mobile telecommunication systems knowledge
Radio & Core network architecture knowledge
Knowledge of Network or Element Management Systems from various vendors like Huawei M2000/U2000, Nokia NetAct, Ericsson OMC-R, Alcatel, ZTE, HP NNM
Administration or user experience with Performance Management Systems (data processing, parsing, database loading and export / visualization)
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Availability for traveling abroad, occasionally
Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Ability to work under pressure
Available for on-call duty
Education: University degree (Polytechnics represents an advantage)