Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Iași, Pitești, Sibiu, Craiova, Suceava, București
Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service products.
We have recently established a software development division in Brașov and would like to extend this further. As App Developer you will have the opportunity to work on top-of-the-range next generation products in an international environment. You will develop using state-of-the-art tools and work together with other engineers to create the interactive MieleMobile App. Last, but not least, rest assured that the fruits of your labour will be the interface to hundreds of thousands of appliances worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of mobile apps based on storyboards or design concepts;
- Test and documentation of deliverables;
- Ensure that deliverables meet quality goals and time constraints;
- Maintain a close working relationship with concepters, software engineers and architects at Miele Electronic in Germany.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in Computer Science, Information/Media Technology or a related field;
- 1 to 3 years professional familiarity with platform-specific APIs and UX guidelines (iOS, Android) , test driven development and software versioning/configuration systems;
- Proficiency in C# - alternatively knowledge in any of Java/Cocoa Touch/Swift and willingness to learn C#;
- Seasoned user of AppDev frameworks like Xamarin, Corona, QT or Sencha;
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, XML/XSLT, RegEx;
- A keen interest in technical details and a drive to get things working;
- An understanding of software architecture and interdependencies of networked hardware;
- Excellent spoken and written English (level B2);
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- A positive attitude to be working in a team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns, including pro-active and open communication;
- A desire to actively follow the developments presented at Google I/O, WWDC or related events;
- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ from time to time.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment.