API Integration Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat
We аrе looking for a API Dеvеloper with Jаva, for our cliеnt, Edеnred Digital Cеnter, a lеаding sеrvicеs аnd pаymеnts plаtform аnd the еvеrydаy companion for pеople аt work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more thancorporate clients
A highly skilled API integration developer to join our international team building UTA’s next generation payment and transactional platform based on cloud, micro service pattern, state of the art technologies and methodologies.
Job description and key responsibilities
- Design and implementation of integration solutions based on MuleSoft in existing and new integration projects
- Creation of technical concepts, design and proof-of-concept for new integrations Produce project-related documentation, run performance test and functional tests Provide 2nd Level Support to existing APIs and Integration Services.
Required skills & profile
- Professional Experience of 3+ years in integration solutions ESB/SOA platforms
- Strong knowledge of ESB platforms such as MuleSoft, Rabbit MQ and IBM WebSphere MQ
- Strong knowledge of designing and interacting with REST+JSON (API) and/or SOAP web services
- Demonstrated experience in API description languages (YAML, RAML..)
- Demonstrated in documents formats JSON and XML including XSD, DTD, XSLT
- Demonstrated experience in integrating with leading ERP/CRM such as Salesforce or other SaaS solutions.
- Experience as a developer in one programming language ideally Java.
- Strong knowledge of common development tools in the integration environment
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git, Subversion…
- Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (JIRA)
- International experience or working in international projects is a strong plus Ability to work in a team (local or remote) and self-motivation
- The candidate will be able to gain new technical skills and to learn MuleSoft
- You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
- Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.