Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Oracle's Global Deal Management team within the Global Finance Operations calculates, drafts, andnegotiates Oracle's software and services agreements for all lines of business. Our charter is to assistthe sales force in generating revenue through drafting timely and accurate ordering documents andagreements. The GFO organization is a revenue-critical financial control for Oracle, responsible foradherence to global business practice and revenue recognition guidelines. The organization employsover 2000 people across 5 continents. The Deal Management teams, sales force and the partnercommunity use the applications & tools developed by the Global Deal Management IT team.
Main objective of the job:
Develop, test, enhance & implement custom web applications using PL/SQL, Oracle APEX and othertechnologies.
Provide technical support & maintenance for custom web applications.
Create &maintain appropriate technical documentation.
Coordinate development efforts with other DealManagement team members.
• Use proper industry standards to code and develop software and deliver on time
• Ensure good quality of development work by using standard testing practices
• Attend business meetings as required collaborating with team members
• Monitor support queue & provide effective issue resolution on support requests logged bycustomers
• Create & maintain appropriate technical documentation to assist in various stages of softwaredevelopment
• Participate in knowledge transfer sessions and required training sessions
• Co-ordinate development efforts with other team members to ensure project delivery
• Evaluate requirements and technical limitations with users
• Apply technical skills and experience to provide solution to technical and business problems andachieving business objectives
• Liaise with technical architects & other project members to ensure technical consistency
Experience:5+ years of experience required in software development industry with a history of developinginnovative & quality solutionsII.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or EngineeringIII.
• Experience in Web application development desirable
• Strong experience in SQL & PL/SQL required. Oracle Certification is a plus
• Proficiency in RDBMS concepts & advanced experience in creating & using database objectsrequired
• Experience in Oracle APEX (web application development platform) a plus• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
• Effective working alone and as part of a team
• Strong interest to train & learn new technologies• Strong software coding practices required
• Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines