We are looking for the following profile:
- Good German speaker with communication skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate with business partners, technical resources & other cross functional staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred.
- One-two years’ experience in accounting and/or related field preferred, including working with a computerized - Accounts Payable module, processing invoices and reconciling accounts.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly.
- Good communication and human relations skills.
- Good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Forward thinker with ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Experience with personal computers (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A/P invoice postings
- Research, resolve and communicate any discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts. Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
- Manage monthly closing of A/P records and maintain A/P files and year-end files.
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices by preparing weekly check runs.
- Understand general ledger applications, invoice matching applications and how they work together in the A/P process.
- Be able to maintain various detailed analysis as needed from the A/P system.
- Understand bank reconciliations and be able to problem solve- close out the A/P System monthly.
- Assisting with other financial research projects as required.
- Ensure established departmental deadlines are met as well as aid and support to attain departmental goals and objectives.
- Maintain all the monitoring tools for the A/P to ensure vendors are paid timely and accurately.
Keep sight of what really matters: We are an enthusiastic young team, we care deeply about each other, we listen with respect and support one another. Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. This includes a commitment to continuous learning and improvement. Stronger together: Our Teams work together so that we can learn more and achieve more. Innovate with courage: We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.