- Process suppliers invoices: sort by priorities, check, verify and enter invoices in VIM (SAP module) within established time standards.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies (return invoices without PO numbers or without GR in the system, clarify price differences and send for validation, etc)
- Communicate with vendors and internal customers on accounts payable discrepancies and issues.
- The ability to complete multiple tasks, have strong interpersonal skills, show an interest in and demonstrate the characteristics of a team player.
- Ensure the existence of adequate internal controls where required (correct approval and validation of invoices)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures relating to accounts payable invoice processing
- 1 year of work experience in invoice processing in an ERP system (VIM/SAP are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or other related discipline
- Additional work experience may be considered instead of a Bachelor’s degree
- English fluency preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word; systems & computer skills
- Customer orientation
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Problem Solving skills