The client is the leading Belgian website for Real Estate classifieds; . listings for the sale &
rental of houses, apartments, offices, industrial buildings, building plots, garages,….
It federates and develops its activities based on the largest national audience and the best Real
Estate offer coming from the private owners and the Real Estate Professionals (real estate
agencies, property developers and notaries).
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our development team and help us build
the client’s future. You will work in a startup mode, on a brand-new version of the the client’s
platform and you will be the cornerstone of a new scrum team.
Your primary focus will be to implement the user interface in responsive mode for mobile and
desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules
and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be
delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to
animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work within a “Scrum” team with other
front-end developers, back-end developers and QA Engineers together to achieve a common
• Delivering modules and maintaining front end part of our website.
• Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code.
• Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop applications.
• Writing tested and documented code with a rigorous mindset.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the services required
to fulfil the business requirement.
• Communicating with internal or external web services.
• Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
• Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and
• Define and keep your deadlines
• Be part of the bug fixing process.
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar position; minimum 1 year of
experience using AngularJS framework.
• Knowledge of other JS libraries like React JS is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and web components
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Architecting and automating the build process, deployment orchestration, effectively
building a continuous delivery pipeline from dev to production
• DevOps culture. Build, own and operate services through its entire lifecycle
• Documenting the code inline using JS Doc or other conventions
• Writing extensive and comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a wellreasoned
• Knowledge of server side scripting languages like NodeJS TypeScript is a plus
• Professional, precise English communication skills is required
• Previous experience in a scrum environment is required.
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps is an asset
• Experience working with Cloud based technologies is a plus