Angular Developer - Freelancer
We, quite urgently, need a very good Angular Developer to help us out on a project. You will find below all the information regarding the project, as well as the job description for the person we are looking for.
It’s very important that the guy/girl knows very well Angular (the newest version preferably) and can support a team and work on a complex project.
The first version of the project has to be delivered in March and after that there is the possibility to collaborate even further, until the summer.
Here is the description of the project:
- Develop the HTML and Front-end parts of a Transport Management System at Anais in collaboration with 2 teams:
- Back-end part (a team from Iasi)
- QA part (a team from Kazakhstan)
- Agile, Sprint based (2 weeks) with Grooming, Planning and Demo sessions
- Product Backlog with High level user stories attached (example)
- We work in Time and Materials mode with a strict timeline to deliver the first version on March 2018 (with a possibility to continue until the summer)
On the technical side we have the following information:
- Confluence (+ Invision for screens and prototypes)
- Code repository
- Backlog & task management
- JIRA (Epics & Stories, tasks, bugs; organised by modules & releases)
- Example of Jira feature attached
- Automated tests & code quality control
- tsLint : code quality control
- Jasmine/Karma : automated tests
- JSON API
- End-End solution testing
- Selenium (resp. = QA from the customer)
- Automated deployments
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with web front-end development
- Good understanding of web concepts and technologies
- Must be detail-oriented and very self-motivated
Considered as a plus
- Knowledge of: software development procedures, web ergonomics, web semantics, mobile interfaces
- User Experience best practices
- Mobile development
- Knowledge of: software development procedures, web ergonomics
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Unit testing
- SEO & web best practices
About your job
- Solve complex business and technical problems
- Design & implement features, APIs according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
- Own the Implementation effort along the whole software development process, as WEB & Apps technical expert
- Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience & share it with the team
- Work with very qualified and motivated people, analysts, architects, developers and managers
About your education
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred, but PhD from the school of hard knocks could work, too
- 5+ years of Web site development experience in the above listed technologies
- Very good English
- Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
- What would your estimated daily rate be?
- Do you have any references/portfolio that can recommend you?
- How will you issue the invoice? Via PFA/SRL?