Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
For our business partner, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions in Romania, we are looking for an Angular (2+) Developer to join their world-class community of talented teams.
Their mission is to make the future of payments safer, more modern, and more adapted to the customer's needs, so they will continue to develop services to make life better for people, and transform the way they experience the process of bill payments.
- Infinite vacation starting with the second year. First-year comes with 25 vacation days and a Bank Holiday replacement.
- Wellness packages for spa, pool, massage, and other relaxation activities.
- Two company vacation villas available (seaside and mountainside).
- Ultimate Snack & drinks - healthy and unhealthy food. Choose your poison!
- Happy Friday - Rooftop party & all/anything you can eat.
- Sponsored international conferences and training.
- Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly.
- Sponsored certifications and courses.
- Medical insurance and optional pension fund.
- Yearly and surprise bonuses.
- Participate in architectural design and the creation of development standards.
- Lead or support development efforts to create new, or enhance, platform functionality.
- Monitor the health and performance of our platform.
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions.
- Understand, analyze, and document client technical specifications and business requirements.
- Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- At least 2+ years developing with TypeScript and Angular 2+
- Strong knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Web Components, Web Worker, Caching and Browser storages, etc.
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Angular CLI, Webpack, Docker, Azure DevOps (or any other CI/CD), Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Mocha, Karma, and/or Jasmine
- Experience with CI/CD environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English