Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For one of our major partners, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as an Android Developer. At least 2 years working experience in developing applications for Android is a must.
You will be building a local network scanner application that will service millions of users.
As a developer you will be integrating with a variety of APIs, maintaining existing code, optimizing UI and working close with the UX Designer.
If you have an interest in working with the newest platforms and writing brilliant code, we want to talk to you.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK (different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Good knowledge for benchmarking and optimization using Android tools;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of LAN Protocols;
- Have published one or more Android apps in the app store;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
- SQLite and relational database knowledge.
- Intellectual and friendly team environment consisting of exceedingly sharp and motivated co-workers.
- Potential for upward career growth, working with new technologies, and learning new skills
- Exciting and challenging projects