Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our ranks for our client, a top international travel & restaurant platform based on user-generated content.
Our client wants to provide exceptional experiences for its online visitors and employees, and we signed on to help achieve their goal.
As an Android Developer, you will be part of an extensive mobile development team working on creating a fast, easily accessible and flawless user experience, conveyed with Agile methodologies.
What are the requirements for the Android Developer job?
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and the Android build system
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding the design and implementation challenges/opportunities of mobile devices
- Experience in shipping mobile product
- Implement and develop innovative features for Android
- Optimize existing code architectures
- Experience with an Agile work environment
What are the benefits?
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- An Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within a multicultural, professional, but really friendly environment;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flexible working program;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Trainings/ certifications and language courses;
- Meal tickets;
- Team buildings with great colleagues
Who is Pentalog?
Pentalog employs over 1000 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.