Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a frontend developer with tag management and analytics experience, who's looking for an exciting new opportunity in a fast-growing company.
Your role will include:
- Creating thorough documentation describing all elements of applications and supporting infrastructure, including database architecture, application/GUI code, and user guide
- Testing various developed websites for correct code implementation and advising the developers on improvements
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations
- Using and advocating the use of web standards, and best practices in tagging methods
- Understanding business users needs and translating them into technical requirements for implementation
- Developing and enforcing implementation standards and frameworks for other front-end developers to follow
- Defining user behavior tracking systems and methodologies
What do we require?
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies
- Implementation of digital analytics solutions
- Implementations via Tag Management solutions (Tealium, Ensighten, Google, Adobe)
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- Familiarity with Marketing Technology solutions (data management platforms, tag management, digital analytics tools)
- Ability to write data integration concepts
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Solid understanding of dimensions and metrics
- Availability to travel
What makes us smile when looking at your profile?
- Knowledge and experience with an enterprise analytics platform (ideally Adobe Marketing Cloud Projects - Analytics, Target, Audience Manager - or others, . Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.)
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: