Acest job nu mai este activ.
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 33 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a frontend developer with tag management and analytics experience, who's looking for an exciting new opportunity in a fast-growing company.
Your role will include:
- Creating thorough documentation describing all elements of applications and supporting infrastructure, including database architecture, application/GUI code, and user guide
- Testing various developed websites for correct code implementation and advising the developers on improvements
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations
- Using and advocating the use of web standards, and best practices in tagging methods
- Understanding business users needs and translating them into technical requirements for implementation
- Developing and enforcing implementation standards and frameworks for other front-end developers to follow
- Defining user behavior tracking systems and methodologies
What do we require?
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies
- Implementation of digital analytics solutions
- Implementations via Tag Management solutions (Tealium, Ensighten, Google, Adobe)
- Detailed, organized and sense of ownership
- Familiarity with Marketing Technology solutions (data management platforms, tag management, digital analytics tools)
- Ability to write data integration concepts
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Solid understanding of dimensions and metrics
- Availability to travel
What makes us smile when looking at your profile?
- Knowledge and experience with an enterprise analytics platform (ideally Adobe Marketing Cloud Projects - Analytics, Target, Audience Manager - or others, . Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.)
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: