Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
· Graduate from University degrees and Engineers, with an exposure to Finance, you ideally have a functional knowledge in finance and global markets, more precisely on Forex activities
· 2-3 years experience of support in a financial environment, ideally supporting general FX trading
· Experience in similar domain or involving client contact will be considered
· English: fluent; French is a plus
· You have an understanding of Unix & Linux, Windows, SQL (Oracle)
· Knowledge of C#, Tibco and Network are a plus
We also value:
· good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
· good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
· client-driven approach & Service oriented;
· Main responsibility will be to support FX users on our Cross Asset platform: traders, sales and middle office
· Incident management raised by the users up to their resolution
· Analyze the incidents thoroughly (technical & functional aspect)
· Escalate the incidents to appropriate development team (support level 3) when required. Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements
· Technical and applicative monitoring of the platform
· User training : Ensure knowledge of users is up to date on the applications
· Provide thorough and clear analyses to unblock, assist and accompany the business on functional IT topics and issues
· Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong relationship with the local development team, the helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other PRD teams in the world
· Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation
· Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities
· Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
· Yearly bonus per company policy;
· Discounts for retailers;
· Medical services and life insurance;
· Private pension contribution;
· A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
· Continuous training and development programs;
· Work from Home 1 day/week.