• You will support leading companies with analysis, conception and implementation of innovative and practical Solutions in the field of Cloud Computing;
• You will support with the assessment of IT landscapes regarding their Cloud Readiness and development of customized architectures and migration concepts;
• As a consultant for hybrid cloud solutions, you will support the analysis, functional conception and optimization of cloud strategies and collaborate with customer toward successful implementations;
• Depending on your experience and knowledge, you can take on responsibility for specific business- and technical topics in the projects.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration;
• Interest for Cloud Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, XaaS), IT architectures, Virtualization, Container, Software Defined Infrastructure, Two-Speed IT, Internet-of-things, Data center migrations, consolidation and ITIL;
• Structured and creative work ethic;
• Exceptional communication skills and team player attitude;
• Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and evaluation and good analytical skills;
• Availability for national and international business trips;
• Advanced German and English skills, spoken and written.
What we offer
• A mentor that will support you throughout your journey as a consultant;
• A multitude of career development options;
• Coaching and a vast number of trainings;
• New assignments on various projects;
• International experience exchange with colleagues.