Analyst for Department PL-EU324 -Offshore PCM Logi
Middle (2-5 ani)
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
- Support , coordinate and administrate the implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES ), OPTIMAIN/MES EQM;
- Gather business requirements, propose technical concepts for project needs and validate technical feasibility;
- Coordinate the interfaces with other systems and departments;
- Manage small projects/orders (. series follow-up projects in existing structures, series transfer projects, etc.) and coordinate project members (. call meetings, take votes, etc.);
- Develop and maintain training documentations and train users;
- System monitoring (business processes, interfaces and solutions).;
- Academic degree or last year of study in IT, Engineering, Economics or equivalent 2 - 3 years of experience in the related field;
- Vocational/technical training usually acquired through several years of experience on the job with additional technical/vocational training in a specialized field. Good knowledge of English language
- IT knowledge (Basic SQL );
- Problem-solving , Ability to analyze, Overall / Process-oriented thinking, Communications skills;
- Availability to travel in Romania and abroad.
- A friendly environment which will allow you to fit in the team from the beginning;
- Flexible working program;
- Possibility to travel in all Draexlmaier locations;
- Great possibilities to develop your career;
- On and off job specific trainings;
- The possibility to learn from experienced people, willing to share their know-how.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.