Analyst, ESG Rating Products Team
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
THE RATINGS TEAM
The Ratings team consists of seven team members and is based in Frankfurt, Toronto, and Bucharest. Its main responsibility is to lead development of the methodology and features for our flagship ESG ratings products as well as other products, and to manage existing ESG ratings products to ensure they are meeting the needs of our clients.
As an important support person to the ESG Ratings team, you will contribute to the development of new rating products and be involved in the management of Sustainalytics’ ESG ratings products.
- Assist in the development of new rating products. by conducting quantitative analyses, preparing documentation, and training internal and external users
- Develop and test quantitative models and support an environment of effective data management
- Contribute to development and validation of enhanced product methodology
- Execute testing of new functionalities
- Contribute to development and execution of a go-to market strategy
- Support ESG Ratings product managers in maintaining and improving existing ESG rating products, as well as maintaining product documentation for internal and external use.
- Propose and manage implementation of enhancements to ratings products (new content, workflow tools)
- Track client feedback and ensure deficiencies are addressed through implementation of enhancements and adjustments.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about ratings products; this includes preparation of presentations, research reports, blog contributions etc.
- Work closely with many internal teams, including research analysts, IT developers and client- facing teams
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, statistics or computer science;
- Advanced quantitative, mathematical/technical skills, strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong analytical thinking and creative, problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent English, both written and oral;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Solid understanding of statistics and statistical software and/or experience in coding (. Python) is considered a strong asset;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest city centre.
Please send a cover letter and resume , mentioning ‘Your Name – Ratings Team’ in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until COB Friday 31st March 2019.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questiolease consult the FAQ or contact .
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.