Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
IT Functional Analyst with eCommerce background, analyzing and solving organizational information problems and supporting users’ activities over all the company systems to ensure availability. Is in charge with follow-up and solving user issues or requests, proposing new improvement (process or software) within our organization. Will carry out the technology strategies and vision by participating in various projects.
- University degree
- Previous experience: at least 3+ years as IT Functional Analyst or in a similar position such as IT Systems Analyst, Business Analyst or Product Analyst
- Proved experience in supporting software applications
- Experience with IT helpdesk, software documentation and maintenance activities
- Advanced knowledge of Information Analysis, Process Analysis and Improvement Methodologies
- PL/SQL/relational databases knowledge is a must;
- Basic knowledge of Linux is a must;
- Retail business or client related knowledge will be a plus;
- Strong analytical thinking and business logic
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication capabilities (both speaking and writing)
- Working knowledge of English or French
- Analysis oriented person, organizing and formalizing business requirements
- Business solution oriented, capable to develop and maintain good contact with team members of all levels
- Users problem solving oriented and team(s) player
- Responsible, flexible and adaptable person
- Adhere to company processes;
- Ensures the interface between IT team’s and end-users;
- Ensures end-users support in systems exploration and evolution: informing end-users about new functionalities and new IT applications;
- Facilitates functional and/or commercial training sessions over all IT applications used by cora employees;
- Ensures the new systems implementation, as well as monitoring and maintenance for the software already in place;
- Collect and analyze end-users needs and improve company functional processes;
- Understand, organize and formalize the business requirements and create/update the business/functional specification documents;
- Validate whether solutions are in accordance with specifications;
- Create application testing scenarios and procedures;
- Create specific functional documentation in accordance with cora methodologies and policies; document the final solution and implementation;
- Participate or performs updates, modifications, customization operations within application he is in charge according to cora policies;
- Participate in different IT projects, by performing specific tasks, also can coordinate small projects;
- Participate to specific actions like inventories, opening new operative points;
- Reporting and participating within coordination and follow-up meetings for the projects tasks and systems he is in charge.
Cora hypermarkets chain belongs to the international group Louis Delhaize.
Currently, worldwide there are over 70 stores cora: in France, Belgium and Romania. Cora offers to those who want to build a career, a professional work environment and development opportunities.
Join us and we can grow together!