IT Functional Analyst with eCommerce background, analyzing and solving organizational information problems and supporting users’ activities over all the company systems to ensure availability. Is in charge with follow-up and solving user issues or requests, proposing new improvement (process or software) within our organization. Will carry out the technology strategies and vision by participating in various projects.
- University degree
- Previous experience: at least 3+ years as IT Functional Analyst or in a similar position such as IT Systems Analyst, Business Analyst or Product Analyst
- Proved experience in supporting software applications
- Experience with IT helpdesk, software documentation and maintenance activities
- Advanced knowledge of Information Analysis, Process Analysis and Improvement Methodologies
- PL/SQL/relational databases knowledge will be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Linux will be a plus;
- Retail business or client related knowledge will be a plus;
- Strong analytical thinking and business logic
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication capabilities (both speaking and writing)
- Working knowledge of English or French
- Analysis oriented person, organizing and formalizing business requirements
- Business solution oriented, capable to develop and maintain good contact with team members of all levels
- Users problem solving oriented and team(s) player
- Responsible, flexible and adaptable person
- Adhere to company processes;
- Ensures the interface between IT team’s and end-users;
- Ensures end-users support in systems exploration and evolution: informing end-users about new functionalities and new IT applications;
- Facilitates functional and/or commercial training sessions over all IT applications used by cora employees;
- Ensures the new systems implementation, as well as monitoring and maintenance for the software already in place;
- Collect and analyze end-users needs and improve company functional processes;
- Understand, organize and formalize the business requirements and create/update the business/functional specification documents;
- Validate whether solutions are in accordance with specifications;
- Create application testing scenarios and procedures;
- Create specific functional documentation in accordance with cora methodologies and policies; document the final solution and implementation;
- Participate or performs updates, modifications, customization operations within application he is in charge according to cora policies;
- Participate in different IT projects, by performing specific tasks, also can coordinate small projects;
- Participate to specific actions like inventories, opening new operative points;
- Reporting and participating within coordination and follow-up meetings for the projects tasks and systems he is in charge.
Cora hypermarkets chain belongs to the international group Louis Delhaize.
Currently, worldwide there are over 70 stores cora: in France, Belgium and Romania. Cora offers to those who want to build a career, a professional work environment and development opportunities.
Join us and we can grow together!