Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develops, implements and updates the internal regulations in money laundering and terrorist financing domain;
- Prepare reports on suspicious transactions submitted ONPCSB;
- Manage system dedicated to analyze transactions in terms of preventing the use of the Bank's activities of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Prepare reports on cash transactions and foreign operations, as required under the relevant legal provisions;
- Analyze customers and transactions, in order to confirm or exclude breach specific restrictive measures, arising from legal regulations on combating terrorist financing;
- Prepare and conduct regular training of employees in combating money laundering and terrorist financing;
- University degree, preferably in Economics.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Analytical capabilities and skills of managing multiple tasks / applications simultaneously
- Ability to carry out business in an international working environment, with tight deadlines
- Good skills in Microsoft Office usage
- Fluency in spoken and written English.