The mission of our ALM Manager is about:
• Liquidity management and financial planning.
• Monitoring and managing liquidity risk and interest rate risk in the banking book.
• Management of fund transfer prices and risk adjusted prices.
• Management of the bond portfolio and of replication portfolios.
• Coordination of ALM processes for UniCredit subsidiaries.
What we are looking for:
• Knowledge about financial regulations and markets
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word, Access, PPT.
• Minimum operating skills in Bloomberg, Reuters, Murex, CORE
• Very good teamwork skills, very good analytical skills, solution oriented, good ability to communicate verbally and in writing, pro-activeness, accuracy
University’s degree, economic major
Minimum 5 years banking experience; experience in Finance, ALM or Treasury or/and Market Risk activity is an advantage