Airfreight Sales Representative
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Airfreight Sales Representative (m/f)
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for an experienced Airfreight Sales Representative responsible for the sales of the services.
Your tasks and responsibilities, not limited to:
- Perform visits to clients in order to promote the services offered by the company, including via the phone;
- Provide customers with company presentations in electronic form, as well as other information, in order to promote the services of the company
- Keep in touch with new customers to track satisfaction and propose solutions in case of nonconformities
- Offer transportation solutions and present price offers with the prior agreement of the department manager or his substitute;
- Adopt behavior and attire able to promote the company's image and interests;
- Develop/ update the knowledge about transport and freight transport legislation;
- Keep track of its own sales and presents to the department manager the monthly situation for approving the collection of the due commissions;
- Keep in touch with operational services and inform operational staff about the specific requirements of new clients;
- Comply with all QSHE policies & guidelines;
- Strictly adhere to all QSHE directives (incl. Code of Conduct, Ethical Behaviour, FCPA etc.).
- Previous experience in similar position of min. 3 years;
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding area;
- Good knowledge about Airfreight carrier market;
- University degree, preferable in Marketing/ International Commerce/ Logistics;
- PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- English Language (reading, writing, speaking);
- Negotiation Skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to think and act independently;
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers;
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, integrity, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor;
- Operational experience correlated with a predictable approach of the business and middle to long term vision oriented, to be able to see topics few steps in ahead;
- Logical/ analytical thinking.
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne+Nagel you can demonstrate your personal and professional attributes. And you will have countless opportunities for further development. Benefit from the comprehensive offers provided by a global market leader and contribute your ideas on how we can continue to get a little better every day. You can be sure: Your opinion counts.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the Seafreight, Airfreight, Contract Logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at
Learn more >>
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Acest job nu mai este activ.