Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Ekol International Logistic is looking for candidate for position of:
Air & Sea Freight Business Development Manager
- Develop overall operational strategy and direction for the sea- & airfreight teams.
- Very good understanding of the logistics and sea /air freight procedures and regulations as well as the pricing structure that accompanies the process.
- Management experience in the international Freight & Logistics business.
- Oversee the development of new freight business, maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients in the market, and drive the business for maximum utilization of existing facilities & services.
- Experience in managing & motivating people and teams to deliver high levels of operational and commercial performance in a multicultural environment.
- Experience and understanding of issues and working practices in global markets and have established networks in the industry.
- Min. 5 years experience in Freight Forwarding/Transportation/Logistics industry, mainly on air/sea freight.
- Degree level qualification, preferably in an appropriate Freight or Logistics subject
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Background in customer service, sales or operations related functions.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to work with both external and internal customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Lead and motivate the team, drive quality and performance.