Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of end-to-end supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services.
The range of Supply Chain Solutions can vary from simple transport or storage up to complex operations. We optimize all activities around information, material and financial flow. We provide globally integrated end-to-end solutions tailored to our customers' supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements. Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries and employs around people worldwide.
PANALPINA ROMANIA is looking for the position of an Air Freight Import Customer Service for Oradea office.
Purpose of the position
To process air import shipments with high accuracy by using Panalpina’s forwarding applications, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Process orders from Sales Dept. through the OMS application;
• Issue handling instructions to all parties involved (customs brokers, airlines, PA RO Overland desk, etc.);
• Arrange pick-up/delivery of the export/import airfreight shipments through PA RO Overland desk, Panalpina’s offices and Panalpina’s agents;
• Issue MAWBs, HAWBs and labels related to the airfreight export shipments, strictly observing the related rules and regulations;
• Check the applicable rules and regulations required by the origin, transit and destinations countries in order to avoid problems, delays, fines, etc. for Panalpina or Panalpina’s customers.
• Check the documents and information received from customers with regard to banned/restricted commodities, sanctioned or embargo countries, compliance issues and inform superiors/customers in case of irregularities.
• Arrange bookings with the airlines/PAO/Panalpina’s gateways for the airfreight export shipments, trying to find the best solution for the customers and Panalpina;
• Arrange bookings with airlines/PAO/PA Gateways/Panalpina’s offices or Panalpina’s agents for the import airfreight shipments, trying to find the best solutions for the customers and Panalpina.
• Send advices to customers/Panalpina destination offices about pick-up details, customs clearance, flight details and delivery details for export/import air freight shipments;
• Trace shipments from origin point, through all transit points up to final destination and advise all parties involved of any irregularities/delays;
• Check the correctness of documents for air freight export and import shipments and advise all parties involved in case of irregularities;
• Inform customers about the level of customs duties and VAT to be paid for the airfreight import shipments, based on the information received from customs broker;
• Submit PODs to the customers when required;
• Assist customers/PA offices or PA agents with regard to different issues (. not closed T1 documents, disputed invoices, etc.);
• Fill in and submit different reports required by customers or PA offices related to the airfreight export and import shipments;
• Serve as a liaison between Panalpina’s subcontractors and customers regarding all shipments details;
• Update in a timely manner of Track & Trace Applications: Pantrace, Intrac, Combas, eFile or other Panalpina’s tools;
• Ensure timely information in case of real or possible loss, damage or incidents using Incident Handling Tool to register such events;
• Provide accurate job costing in order to avoid financial deviations from one month to the other;
• Work with Sales on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Operations;
• Check, close and invoice all files in due time and correct manner in order to ensure the achievement of the operation KPIs;
• Distribute documents and make copies for own evidences in accordance with shipper’s, consignee’s, Panalpina’s and/or destination countries requirements in a timely manner;
• Assure that files contain all the necessary documents as per instructions received from Finance and Accounting Dept.
• Ensure that all outgoing and incoming invoices are completed accurately and forwarded to the interested parties on time;
• Ensure that PRT Tool is daily checked and invoices are approved or rejected within the following time frames: 75% of the invoices within 48 hours from receiving date and 100% within 72 hours from the receiving date;
• Strictly respect the provisions of Panalpina’s Code of Conduct & Anti-Bribery Policy and other internal Panalpina’s policy;
• Know how in freight forwarding activity;
• Knowledge about markets and competitors;
• Knowledge about trends and challenges for the industry;
• Understanding of business principles and language;
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to establish a successful long-term business partnership with internal and external customers;
• Ability to work with different cultures;
• Team player;
• Capable to build strong and long-term team relationships within and across functions and geographical boundaries and based on ethics and trust;
• Time management (monitoring performance against deadlines and milestones);
• High energy and resilience;
• High commitment and positive attitude in the face of setbacks and obstacles;
• High stress level (Ability to work under pressure and deal with tight dead lines);
Good spoken and written English.
We are offering:
Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
Training and Mentoring programs
Experienced leaders to support your development
International career growth opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
***Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.